The Accounting Specialist will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including the accounts payable desk, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation.
• Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-weekly.
• Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
• Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
• Input general ledger entries for account changes.
• Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
• Ensure accurate balancing from a corporate perspective of teller input from our ten financial centers.
• Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
• B.S. Accounting/Finance
• 3-5 years experience in accounting or book keeping position.
• Proficient in Accounts Payables & Receivables, Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations.
• Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
• Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems. Quick Books is a must, NetSuite is a plus.
• Room to Grow!
• Employer-sponsored Health, Life & Disability Benefits
• Employer-sponsored Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
• Class-A Office Building Environment
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Annual Salary: $40,000