CAS Auto, LLC has evolved into an innovative, dynamic company that is embracing the digital age and fully committed to providing the best solutions to our customers. Members of the CAS Auto team attended the North American International Auto Show 2022 #NAIAS in Detroit, Michigan to meet with customers and manufacturers.
During the Detroit Auto Show, CAS Auto implemented an out of the box – guerilla marketing campaign with an LED Advertising Truck making its way through high traffic areas from Huntington Place to Hart Plaza and Downtown Detroit. The LED Truck helped us promote CAS Auto and the solutions we offer to both buyers and sellers in the automotive industry while highlighting CAS Auto’s partnership with Stellantis. CAS Auto is an Authorized distributor of Jeep, Dodge, RAM, and Chrysler vehicles.
We are also dedicated to serving the global Diplomatic and International Development Communities. Just recently, CAS Auto provided more than 1,000 vehicles in support of Ukrainian liberation efforts.
Some key takeaways from the auto show:
- EV is the future! The Automotive Industry has shown its commitment to the world by focusing on a transition to BEV (Battery Electric Vehicles) and PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles) with various models presented at the show.
- Automakers included: Stellantis, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Toyota Motor Corporation, and Subaru of America .
- The seventh-generation 2024 Ford Mustang and a Dark Horse variant were unveiled #fordmustang #darkhorse
- Chrysler Motors Corp unveiled a 300C variant with a 6.4-liter Hemi engine #300c #chrysler
- Jeep captured everyone’s attention with the world’s largest rubber duck at the Detroit Auto Show #jeep
- Dodge Daytona SRT
- We also had the opportunity to meet two of the biggest influencers in the industry. Of course we mean
Raiti’s Rides and Fredy Wiles #Raitisrides #Fredywiles